Here you can see a Honda Civic VTI(EUR)1995 4dr with a JR supercharged B16A2
.Such supercharger kit is made for the model 96-2000 Civic's V-TECH, but fits perfectly with minor changes from the original instruction manual.(Ask us for more details). For the model 96-2000 their is no problem at all for fitting.
For a good mechanic, you should count with 15 or 20 hours for bolting for the first one on.
That engine pumps out about 193HP (Dyno proven) with stock internal parts, stock air filter and Nakayama muffler.
About 9 hp should be expected with an intake, and also about 12 HP with a JR headers.
The original settings of the JR supercharger, runs at 6 PSI(0.4 bars), but you can get the 8 or 12 PSI(0.55, 0.8) boost kit that includes a special crank pulley,
with new belt and the special timing ignition computer. (The water injection kit should be used with the 12 PSI kit to avoid detonation due to the overheat)
Starting at : 6795.00 Frs(4530.00 EUR)
Dyno sheet of a supercharged B16A2 (US Civic SI)
- Additional Jackson Racing race parts
- JR intakes with double cone filter in Carbon Fiber or polished alloy.
Adds between 8 and 10 HP (Do fit only JR supercharged engines)
Starting at : 695.00 Frs(464.00 EUR)
- JR stainless steel 4-2-1 for more power and torque (12 HP gained with supercharged engine)
Retail : 1350.00 Frs(900.00 EUR)
- Stainless steel high flow cat (9 hp gained with JR supercharger on)
Retail : 750.00 Frs(500.00 EUR)
- High performances muffler "MUGEN" Style. (7 HP gained on supercharged engine)
Starting at : 1050.00 Frs(700.00 EUR)
- JR Lighten flywheel for faster reving